|This article contains information about an unreleased product.|
Information herein is preliminary and subject to change.
Ancestor damages enemies by stealing their health, which he then turns into more health for himself and his team members. As the game continues, his power only increases.
- Vampiric Bolt - Drains Health from enemies, healing The Ancestor. Costs Mana to cast.
- Touch of the Grave - Affects both allies and enemies near the target. Enemies are damaged, while allies are healed. Amount of damage and healing is based on the size of Ancestor's mana pool.
- Sustenance - The ancestor converts a portion of his own health to Mana.
- Hallowed Ground - Ghastly hands come out of the ground to grab at passing enemies, and randomly Root them. Deaths occuring on Hallowed Ground double the effect of Ghost Link.
- Ghost Link (passive) - The Ancestor's Mana pool grows when minions and heroes die near him. Minions increase pool size a little, Heroes increase it by a lot.