Robot Entertainment announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with Orcs Must Die! Unchained™, a raucous new multiplayer game in the award-winning Orcs Must Die! franchise. Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battl…Read more >
Doesn't Orcs Must Die contain enough ways to make Orcs die? No. Surely we can get a little more murderously creative than dissolving the brutes in acid or transmogrifying them into chickens. Fortunately, Orcs Must Die! 2 has now been bestowed with Steam Workshop support. Tweak those traps, figure out the most satisfying method of julienning the lumbering oafs, and then share proudly with your friends.
The details are over on Robot Entertainment's…Read more >
The new Wikia Forum has been introduced to Orcs Must Die! Wiki. From now on, discussing about is lifted to a whole new level! This new version can be found at Special:Forum, the old topics remain archived at Forum:Index.Read more >
Orcs Must Die! Wiki now has a chat channel!
Join today and share tips and tactics, or ask others for help. Want something less volatile? Write a blog about your and experiences.
Did you know the Coinforge is the most viewed trap article on this wiki?Read more >
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of the administrators.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the help page and policies and guidelines.
- If you're not sure where to start, try improving various stub articles by expanding them.
- You can also check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Or try a random page.
- For a list of wiki-goals, see MediaWiki:Community-corner
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.