|Have an image of Teleportation Ring? Please upload it!|
|Effect||Places a Teleport Marker|
|Effect||Teleport to Mark|
The Teleportation Ring is a weapon in Orcs Must Die! 2, available with the Family Ties DLC. Its primary attack places a Teleport Marker at the caster's location, which costs the user no mana to do so. Its secondary attack instantly teleports the caster to the Teleport Marker for a large mana cost. Upon arriving at the Mark, an explosion is generated which damages nearby enemies in a large blast radius greatly.
While active, the Teleport Marker will appear as a purple dot on the Minimap. The Mark will remain at its location until the caster replaces it.
- Level 1 - Teleporting costs less mana to use - 3
- Level 2 - Teleporting costs less mana to use - 6
- Level 3 - Teleporting costs less mana to use - 14
- Unique 1 - Teleport explosion also sets enemies on fire - 6
- Unique 2 - Teleport explosion freezes targets in place - 6
|Overview of weaponry in Orcs Must Die! 2|
|Weapons||Bladestaff • Blunderbuss • Crossbow • Dwarven Hammer • Sceptre of Domination|
|Spells||Alchemist Satchel • Bone Amulet • Flame Bracers • Ice Amulet • Lightning Ring • Polymorph Ring • Vampiric Guantlets • Wind Belt|
|DLC||Dwarven Rocket Launcher • Stone Staff • Teleportation Ring|